God has offered each one of us a beautiful and exciting opportunity! He has invited us to be stewards of His Kingdom — to partner with Him in the care of our community. Rather than be overwhelmed by this invitation, let us rise as co-workers with Christ! Consider how the Lord has gifted you. Has the Lord gifted you with faith, time, talent, energy, or treasure in this season? What seeds has He given you that you might sow? Our San Agustin community exists because of stewardship and we need each of our members to join us! We have all been created uniquely and bring different gifts to share. Together, let us be stewards of these gifts and stewards of our parish, trusting that the Lord will work mightily through our willingness! Here are a few ways in which you can respond to God’s invitation to stewardship of our community:
Share Your Time:
- Minister during mass as a Greeter, a Lector, a Commentator, or a Eucharistic minister
- Help with Hospitality after masses
- Serve those in need through our St. Vincent de Paul ourtreach
- Pray for those in need as a member of our Prayer Line
- Decorate, set-up or clean-up for our fundraisers or events
- Check out our “Get Involved” section of this website for more ways to share your time!
Share Your Talent:
- Musical talents at our weekend liturgies
- Organizational skills by helping to plan a fundraiser or parish event
- Creativity by helping to prepare our church environment
- Assist with our faith formation programs
- Check out our “Get Involved” section of this website for more ways to share your talent!
Share Your Treasure:
- Weekly, as an offering at Mass – we are happy to track these tax-deductible donations for you if you subscribe to offertory envelopes, electronic or on-line giving.
- Annually, through the Annual Bishop’s Appeal, supporting the ministries of our whole diocese with extra funds collected (after attaining our parish obligation) going directly to meet the needs of our parish.
- When you’re able, support or sponsor parish fundraisers or simply just give when the time is right for you….donations can be made for any amount at any time.
To make a one-time or recurring donation on-line, click the On-Line Giving button where you will be directed to our secure donation/payment portal.
To participate in electronic recurring giving (without going on-line), click the Electronic Giving Form, print, complete and return to our parish office.